Location Midtown Apartments
Midtown Apartments Barcelona is located at number 35 Casp street (on the corner of Bruc), a 5-minute walk from the Paseo de Gràcia. This central location allows residents to travel on foot to the most popular parts of Barcelona: Gran Via, plaza Urquinaona, plaza Cataluña, the Ramblas, the Gothic Neighborhood, Via Layetana and the Arc de Triomf.
Its excellent location also grants easy access to the key areas of Barcelona’s Modernist itinerary: la Sagrada Família, la Pedrera, la Casa Batlló, la Casa Ametller, la Casa Lleó i Morera, Palau de la Música y Casa Calvet.
It’s also easy to get to Midtown Apartments from the airport:
- Metro (Airport): From Terminal 1 or Terminal 2 of Barcelona’s El Prat Airport, take the metro to Torrassa, where you can switch to the L1 line, ride to the Urquinaona stop, and exit at Girona. The hotel is just 400 meters from the exit, on Calle Casp 35.
- Aerobús: You can catch the Aerobús outside Terminals 1 and 2 of Barcelona’s El Prat Airport. Ride to the last stop, Plaza Cataluña, and walk just 200m to the hotel.
- Train: The train leaves every 10 minutes from the station at Terminal 2 of Barcelona’s El Prat Airport. From there, ride to the Passeig de Gràcia stop. Midtown apartments is 750m from the station exit.
Public transportation nearby Midtown Apartments Barcelona:
- Metro: The L4 line stops at Girona, just 200 meters from the hotel.
- Bus: The bus lines that stop nearby the hotel include the 7, 39, 45, 47, 50, 54, 62 and the H12, which traverses the entire city along the Gran Vía.
- Night Bus: The N1, N2, N3, N9 and N11 night buses have stops very close to the hotel.
- Tourist Bus: The Barcelona Tourist Bus stops just steps from the hotel, at Plaça Catalunya (Red and Blue Routes).
- RENFE: The closest RENFE stop is Passeig de Gràcia, just 600 meters from the hotel.
- Regional Rail: The closest railway stop is at Plaza Catalunya, just 600 meters from the hotel.